9113-1-1 Ethernet Bridge II
The Model 9113 Ethernet Bridge II allows an Allen-Bradley PLC such as the MicroLogix 1100 or CompactLogix L35E to monitor and
control an Ultra 3000 Servo Drive over an ethernet connection. The 9113 connects to the Ultra 3000 CN3 port using a cable provided and to the PLC via a 10/100 auto sensing ethernet port. The PLC will access the 9113 as though it were another PLC using File/Element addressing. A pre-defined, pre-loaded map exists within the 9113 that associates Ultra 3000 Host Command Reference parameters to File/Element numbers.
The 9113-1-1 allows Ultraware software to access the Ultra 3000 drives
over an ethernet network when used with the Ethernet Gateway program.
9113-1-1 Ethernet Bridge II with Ultraware support
The 9113-0-0 has been replaced by the 9113-1-1.
Documentation for the 9113-0-0 can be found here.
Shown below is the simplest application which does not require an ethernet hub or switch.
The PLC will access drive parameters using the Message Instruction.
The 9113 provides a bridge to a single drive. When an application requires multiple drives
to be controlled then each drive will have an associated 9113 with a unique IP address.
An ethernet hub or switch will be required to connect the devices.
The 9113 allows a PLC to read and write parameters within the Ultra 3000 drive using the Message Instruction.
The parameters in the Ultra 3000 are mapped to File/Element numbers so the PLC accesses the
Ultra parameters as though they were File/Elements in a peer SLC500/Micrologix PLC
A free utility is available that will find the File/Element number associated with an Ultra 3000 parameter you select.
The utility will run along with RSLogix and will remain on top unless minimized.
This allows you to quickly select a parameter, copy the associated File/Element number to the Windows clipboard
then paste the number into the RSLogix Message Instruction setup dialog.
Built-in Web Server...
The 9113 Web Utilities provide a way to view and adjust the settings of the 9115.
Access the Web Utilities using you favorite browser.
- The 9113 uses an ARM 32 bit micro-controller that provides outstanding performance and reliability.
- Easy to use - only requirement is static IP assignment
- Allows PLC to work with scaled parameter values
- Free utility programs
- Firmware updates can be performed on site through the Ethernet port.
- Configuration via web browser
- Tri-color LEDs provide operational status.
- Small size and quick EN50022-35 DIN rail mounting
- Operates from 12 to 24 volts DC at ~200ma. Removable power terminal block.
- 10/100 auto sensing Ethernet speed.
- Serial communication cable supplied with unit
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
© 2015 Quartech Corporation