9112 Software Download
ProjectMaker 9112 software is a modular program. The Project Selection program is the base installation and carries common
components used by the plug-in modules. The installation program available below will install the Project Selector, Data Transfer plugin and Data Control plugin. Time has shown that the majority of projects are Data Transfer projects, so this installation is all that is needed. The Archive Assets link that follows offers additional plugins and resources that may be of interest.
The software is Windows compatible and has been tested on the following operating systems:
Windows 8.1 Professional (x86 + x64), Windows 7 Professional (x86 + x64), Windows XP SP3 (x86)
Current Version of ProjectMaker Software
File Name: ProjectMaker_9112_Installer_V200.zip
When unzipped the following file is produced:
Quartech ProjectMaker 9112 Software Installer V2.00.exe
ProjectMaker is used to download product firmware and project files you create into the 9112.
Here is a Quick Reference to help guide you through this process.
--Project Upload Notice--
If you need to upload a Data Transfer project from an
existing 9112 go to the
archive page and download the
Data Transfer Project Uploader Plugin
If you are using a computer that does not have a hardware RS-232 serial port then a
USB to Serial Adpater will be required. Not all USB to Serial Adapters work with all
devices. We have had execellent results using the TRIPP-LITE Keyspan USA-19HS.
Here are sample projects for Data Transfer and Data Control applications. Download the desired projects to you computer then use the "Import a Project" function to pull the project into ProjectMaker 9112. Access the "Import a Project"
function from the menu bar while the "Projects" list is displayed in either a Data Transfer or Data Control application.
The following communication Drivers are available:
- Allen-Bradley, DF1 (Channel 0) Protocol for Micrologix, SLC500, PLC-5
- Allen-Bradley, DH485 Protocol for SLC500
- Allen-Bradley, Ultra 100/200 Servo Drive
- Allen-Bradley, Ultra 3000 Servo Drive
- GE Fanuc, Series 90, SNP Protocol
- Modbus, RTU Master Protocol
- Siemens, S7-200 PPI
- ASCII Serial Input (Barcode Reader)
- ASCII Serial Output (Printer)
- Wittenstein - Ternary Actuator
- IAI Corporation - Robo Cylinder Actuator
- SIEI - ARTDriveS Brushless Servodrive
- Allen-Bradley, Data Highway Plus Protocol for PLC-5, SLC504 (Requires DHP Module)
- Allen-Bradley, PanelView to Ultra 100/200 Servo Drive (Port Mapping Only)
- Allen-Bradley, PanelView to Ultra 3000 Servo Drive (Port Mapping Only)
The archive page includes additional software, older firmware, and application samples.