2800 Operator Terminal ( PowerFlex 700 )
The 2800 is fully programmable using ScreenMaker 2800PF7 Windows based off-line software which is provided free of charge. Text, data and recipes can be combined in order to produce screens that directly correspond to the current drive application. Variables can be defined as read only or read/write with entry limit protection.
The Next and Prev keys allow the operator to navigate through 2800 screens in an order predetermined by the project developer.
The four function keys can be redefined on each screen. Each key can be configured to manipulate individual bits or words internal to the host. They can also be configured as additional screen triggers. A slip-in legend tag allows the function keys to be custom labeled. LegendMaker software makes it easy.
The 2800 is designed to communicate with one or more PowerFlex 700 Adjustable Frequency Drives through the 20-COMM-H communication module. The 2800 is mounted on your enclosure door allowing users to monitor and modify drive parameters without the need to enter the enclosure. Security locks and high/low write limits control a users access preventing unwanted changes. It can automatically monitor up to six drives for an alarm or fault condition and display a specified screen on its occurrence.
- 80 Character (4x20) LCD, 0.19 high characters. Bright LED back light provides high contrast display.
- A vacuum fluorescent version is also available
- Up to 500 screen are securely stored in 98K Flash memory.
- High/Low data limits eliminating the potential for erroneous data being entered.
- Eight bit scale value allows raw data to be displayed in user friendly units.
- Fifteen lock codes allow individual entry fields to be selectively protected.
- Dual screen triggers allow fault messages or help screens to temporarily display without losing the original screen.
- Free Software Applications.
- Operates from 12 to 24 volts DC at ~200ma. Removable power terminal block.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
Project screens are created using ScreenMaker 2800PF7 which is a free Windows application.
ScreenMaker includes extensive integrated help that provides assistance when and where you need it.
© 2015 Quartech Corporation