2800 Operator Terminal (Ultra 100/200)
The 2800 is a low cost operator terminal that can be configured for compatibility with many devices by downloading product firmware. This document describes the 2800 with Ultra 100/200 product firmware.
A new 2800 is shipped without any product firmware preloaded. Instruction for loading firmware into the unit can be found under the software tab and within the configuration software help file.
The 2800 is fully programmable using ScreenMaker 2000D Windows based off-line software which is provided free of charge. Text, data and recipes can be combined in order to produce screens that directly correspond to the current drive application. Variables can be defined as read only or read/write with entry limit protection.
The Next and Prev keys allow the
operator to navigate through 2800 screens in an order determined by the project developer.
The four function keys can be redefine on each screen. Each key can be configured to manipulate parameters within the drive.
They can also be configured as additional screen triggers. A slip-in legend tag allows the the function keys to be custom labeled. LegendMaker software makes it easy.
Direct connect operator terminal for the Ultra 100/200
The 2800 is designed to communicate with one or more Ultra 100/200 servo drives.
It uses the Host Reference communication protocol allowing it to monitor and display
most parameters associated with velocity, torque, position, and indexing.
Project screens are created using ScreenMaker 2000D which is a free Windows application.
- 80 Character (4x20) LCD, 0.19" high characters. Bright LED back light provides high contrast display.
- A vacuum fluorescent version is also available
- Up to 500 screen are securely stored in 98K Flash memory.
- High/Low data limits eliminating the potential for erroneous data being entered.
- Fifteen lock codes allow individual entry fields to be selectively protected.
- A single 2800 can communicate with multiple drives.
- Free Software Applications.
- Operates from 12 to 24 volts DC at ~200ma. Removable power terminal block.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America.